We are seeking a bridal stylist who will provide our brides with an exceptional Studio I Do Experience. Candidate must be passionate about the bridal industry, fashion and working with brides find the perfect look for their wedding day.
Stylists must be available Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 12-5 to conduct appointments. Other work hours are flexible.
Three Main Goals
1. Maintain a closing ration of 60% or higher to meet industry standards and to keep Studio I Do as the number one bridal boutique in all of Virginia.
2. Uphold Studio I Do values by providing unmatched personal service.
3. Help maintain a high visual quality of store.
Position Requirements and Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain high levels of customer service
• Work one on one with brides to find gown
• Educate brides on gown purchasing process
• Transform bride’s vision into reality by staying within set budget
• Develop and maintain working knowledge of designers and inventory
• Attend weekly staff training as well as any additional training
• Maintain visually excellent store by cleaning, sweeping, dusting etc. when not holding an appointment
• Handle all merchandise with care as to avoid damage as much as possible
• Work with other stylists and staff to maintain strong team atmosphere
Qualities of our Ideal Candidate
• Working knowledge of wedding designers and current fashion trends.
• Hard working and proactive
• Articulate, creative, and compassionate
• Ability to quickly adapt to and learn new computer software and programs
• Has 2-3+ previous experience in a high end retail and/or customer service related position.
• Professional phone etiquette
• Personal interest in fashion
• Has professional and poised appearance
• Can work in fast paced environment without getting overwhelmed
• Attention to detail
• True team player